WHAT IS IT?
CoolSculpting is the world’s #1 FDA-approved treatment option providers turn to for nonsurgical fat reduction.The treatment is noninvasive, meaning it does not involve surgery, cuts, or anesthetic, so it carries less risk than liposuction. CoolSculpting utilizes a fat freezing technology called Cryolipolysis that offers a solution to this problem with clinically proven fat loss technology with zero downtime and recovery, because the treatment fully destroys fat cells.
Through the use of freezing temperatures, Cryolipolysis is able to break down fat cells. Cold temperatures do not damage other cells in the way it affects fat cells, and therefore there is no damage to the skin or underlying tissue.
- Chin/Neck (Submental)
- Upper Arm
- Abdomen (Belly Pooch)
- Back fat /Bra Fat
- Flank (lower back fat, “Love Handles”)
- Inner Thigh
- Outer Thigh
- Distal Thigh (Above the knee)
- Underneath the buttocks (“Banana Roll”)
HOW IT WORKS
Fat cells detest frigid temperatures and at a certain degree of coldness, through cryolipolysis, they will freeze. This allows your body to then naturally eliminate the dead cells within 2-6 months or more, resulting in up to 20%-25% reduction of fat in the treatment area.
RESULTS & RECOVERY
You may begin to see visible changes in your treatment area as soon as 1-3 months post-treatment. CoolSculpting is a process that happens gradually over an extended amount of time, and final results may take six months or more while your body works to eliminate the dead fat cells.
After the treatment, we’ll do a brief massage on the area to help break up the treated fat cells and enhance fat reduction. Most patients experience little to no downtime after treatment.
Things to know
- It’s safe. CoolSculpting has been approved by the FDA. Clinical trials have determined that CoolSculpting is a safe and effective way to reduce fat in specifically targeted areas of the body, like Kybella.
- Treatments and recovery time are relatively fast. Depending on the area, most treatments are complete within 35 minutes. However, if you choose to treat more areas at once, more time will be required.
- CoolSculpting enhances your already established healthy lifestyle. This procedure is not a weight loss treatment, and works best in individuals with an active lifestyle and healthy eating habits.
FACTS ABOUT COOLSCULPTING
CoolSculpting is a wonderful alternative for patients who desire permanent fat loss without the invasive nature or expense of liposuction. Often, even when we have reached our fitness goals, we may be stuck with stubborn patches of fat that are sometimes impossible to target with exercise and diet alone. CoolSculpting offers patients a discreet solution to this problem with clinically proven fat loss technology with zero downtime and recovery, because the treatment fully destroys fat cells. This amazing nonsurgical procedure can yield results of up to 25% fat reduction in desired treatment areas. Paired with a healthy lifestyle, some patients have experienced long term benefits because these frozen fat cells have been destroyed and do not grow back.