WHAT IS IT?
The CoolTone device is the latest innovation to Allergan’s body contouring portfolio and helps condition muscle tone to the abdomen, thighs and buttocks.
- Abdomen (Belly Pooch)
HOW IT WORKS
- CoolTone works by providing magnetic muscle stimulation (MMS) technology. It penetrates through the skin and fat layers to target the muscle layer, inducing involuntary muscle contractions.
- The body responds to these contractions by strengthening its muscle fibers, increasing conditioning.
- After treatments, areas including abdomen, buttocks and thighs are firmer and a more defined appearance.
RESULTS & RECOVERY
You may begin to see visible changes in your treatment area as soon as 3 weeks post-treatment.
After the treatment, we’ll do a brief massage on the area to help break up the treated fat cells and enhance fat reduction. Most patients experience little to no downtime after treatment.
Things to know
- It’s safe. CoolTone has been approved by the FDA.
- Women who are close to menstruation may find that it comes sooner or cramping is intensified with treatments, so it is recommended to not undergo treatment during this time of the month.
- The CoolTone device has 50% more magnetic intensity than the leading competitor.
- Adverse effects may include, but are not limited to muscular pain, temporary muscle spasm, temporary joint or tendon pain, and local erythema or skin redness.
FACTS ABOUT BOTOX
What’s the difference between CoolTone and CoolSculpting? How do I know which is right for me?
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction and fat loss treatment to “de-bulk” fatty areas; whereas, CoolTone is a body contouring device to “sculpt” muscles. CoolSculpting will treat the fat and CoolTone will tone and sculpt the muscles.
Click here to view our CoolTone explainer videos.