Skin Care products and skin care routines are the foundation of healthy skin. Proper products used over time can prevent further damage and slow the aging process.
However, with so many products on the market from so many sources, it can be difficult to know which products to use.
At The Look, we know the importance of feeling confident that the products you’re using are working and are natural – free of harmful chemicals like sulfates, parabens, and synthetic fragrance.
We’ll guide you and your family on the correct skincare routine with the correct products.
HALEY’S TOP SKIN CARE TIPS
- “Don’t be a product junkie. Your skin needs a few key products to resist acne and the signs of aging: exfoliator, retinoic acid, antioxidant, growth factor and sunscreen.”
- “You will pay a lot less getting the right products as opposed to buying a ton of products in which you don’t have any idea what’s in the ingredients. Don’t go it alone in the skincare aisle; let us help you and keep you from spending senseless money.”
- “If you can buy it from your neighbor, expect marginal results.”
- “Don’t let the name of a product tempt you to buy without knowing if it’s effective or right for you.”
- “Teen acne has been big issue for my friends with kids, particularly girls, who can’t seem to control it with mail-order products alone or over-the-counter cleansers. Hormonal skin is tough to treat, but with proper skincare routine and guidance, acne can be managed.”
The Look is also proud to offer a curated selection of exclusive skin care products that we believe so strongly in, we put our name on it.